Our goal as educators is to provide the maximum level of security for the participants in our camp.
We will follow all regulations regarding camps which have been established by both national and regional authorities to ensure that children enjoy themselves in a safe environment.
Most of the activities in the programme are mainly done outdoors, in official facilities that guarantee that all hygiene, disinfection and control protocols are met.
- COVID19 GENERAL PROTOCOL
– All participants must submit a signed sworn statement by parents or guardians which guarantee that for 14 days prior to their entry to the camp they have not had any cough, fever, tiredness or shortness of breath, nor have they been in contact with anyone with these symptoms.
– Teachers and monitors of the camps will also have to present a sworn statement to prove that they have been asymptomatic 14 days prior to the start of the camp.
– Informative talks will be conducted to minors on how to comply with safety measures and hygiene standards.
– Extension of disinfection frequency in the common areas of the camp, as well as the rooms, bathrooms and showers and also ensuring daily ventilation.
– Follow minimum distance and maximum number of participants protocols as established by the authorities, and depending on the current phase in which we are during the development of the camp.
- POOL USE PROTOCOL.
– We will follow the use of community pools protocol established by the Junta de Andalucía to which Inturjoven, the centre where the camp is being held, belongs to.
- USE OF OTHER AREAS OF THE FACILITIES
– With regard to the use of the rest of the facilities we will also follow the regulations established by the Junta de Andalucía and the Government of Spain.
For further information, do not hesitate to contact us.